4.22.2010

My Etsy Shop

I have been making hair clips for fun and for different occasions, such as weddings, for a little while now. It has been a longtime goal to open up some sort of Etsy shop, I just didn't know what products I wanted to sell. My friends and family have liked my hair pieces, and I thought I might as well start somewhere, so I decided to start selling them!



I am excited to finally have it all put together. The hair clips are made of ribbon and tulle and vintage looking beads and things. So if you wish, please stop by my Etsy shop. I have seen some of the hair accessories that are on Etsy and there are some amazingly cute and adorable clips and hair bands out there! I feel like I do not come close in comparison, but I suppose we all have to start somewhere!


While your on Etsy, check out the Etsy shop, Dirty Laundry. I just came across their cupcake bath fizzies! So cute...




12 comments:

Gorgeous Glam said...

Love your designs girl! And never compare yourself! As a designer you must always know that your inate creativity is a gift that is beautiful standing on its own ;) xoxo

mina said...

i totally thought those were real cupcakes and what going to comment on how delicious they looked.

Favourite Vintage Finds said...

I LOVE your gorgeous hairclips!

:)

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Wow, what lovely hair clips you make! How much fun are you having setting up on Etsy? That's great!

Those cupcakes are brill but they only make me hungry for real ones!! x

shopgirl said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

I love cupcakes and these photos are mouthwatering - delicious!

Also, congrats on your Etsy shop! It takes one step at a time. You've got talent and creativity. Follow your heart!

Look forward to reading more posts!

Rambles with Reese

Persis said...

i LOVE your PRETTY pins!! congratulations on opening your Etsy shop and wishing you lots of success too.

now following =)

Persis
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

Clare said...

well done you! they're so lovely, unusual and pretty x

Clare said...

well done you! they're so lovely, unusual and pretty x

Barbara von Enger said...

Delicious photographs of cupcakes. Yummy. Love your hair clips. Here's wishing you a lovely weekend and best of luck with our hair clips design. XX

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Your hair clips are so cute! They would be so much fun for bridesmaids! Congrats on opening an Etsy shop. I also have a goal to open one. :)
I checked out your shop and Dirty Laundry. FUN! Those cupcakes are great. They are such a good idea for a gift.
Have a great day,
Joyce

Unknown said...

Oh, congrats on the Etsy shop! That's awesome, and your stuff is darling, I'm sure it will sell. I'd like to have an Etsy shop, seems like the thing to do, maybe you will inspire me to get working on some postcards or something!

Unknown said...

congratulations on opening your etsy shop! that's such a big step and your goodies are adorable :) good luck!