4.07.2010

Coral and blue

It was an unexpected lovely day. The kind of day where you end up doing all these great things, but they weren't planned...they just happened. I visited some great stores, like Pier 1, and my favorite, Pottery Barn! And what did I notice everywhere I went? Blue and coral! Pottery Barn displayed lots of these colors together. Here are a few things that really stood out to me there...


Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.


This all got me thinking...I would like an outfit with these colors. And these outfits below would do the trick...


Urban Outfitters dress and shoes, Anthropologie necklace.

Ann Taylor top, Urban Outfitters necklace, Anthropologie bag, Gap sailor shorts, Charlotte Russe shoes.


What might complete these ensembles is coral colored makeup, which I came across recently at Chasing Beauty, here!


My day ended with coffee at the park. It was great weather, but now my eyes are itching like crazy due to allergies. Perfect spring days come at a price at times. So I must go rest them now...

5 comments:

Christina Elaine said...

I love the blue and coral pairing... Looks great..

xxx
CEO

Clare said...

Pretty colours, look perfect together x

Coryanne Ettiene | Kitchen Living with Coryanne said...

I adore the coral necklace and blue sandals, what a great combo. Summer is on its way, I am so excited.

Unknown said...

coral motif is beautiful. I love corals,especially when my hubby retrieves one

Bren said...

Thank you so much for the blog love! <3 I love the blue/coral outfits you put together, especially the nautical one! And you're right...some of that coral Bobbi Brown would look AMAZING with either outfit! xoxo