4.12.2010

I ♥ blogs

Excited...I received my first blog award today! Bren from Chasing Beauty was sooo sweet to award me these lovelies:





Thanks so much, Bren! You definitely deserve these awards. Your blog is so fun and inspiring. It is always a pleasure to visit :)


I feel so blessed to have the followers I have and for the blog community. I had no idea when I started how encouraging everyone would be. So, thank you to anyone who stops by. I appreciate it more than you know.


And now I pass the Stiletto Award to...

Shari from little blue deer for always leaving the sweetest comments and having an excellent blog :)

and

CEO. Your outfits are always so pretty!

I pass the I ♥ Your Blog Award to...

Lisa from Lisa's Likes. Your photography skills and fashion sense are so lovely :)

and

Sarah from flourish design + style. You have such an eye for great design!

I pass the Sunshine Award to...

Anna from Cornflake. You always have bright and cheery posts. I admire people who can be so creative shopping at vintage shops...and you find the cutest things :)

and

A GreatFull day. Your posts are sweet. They brighten my day :)



Lastly, I am on my way to LA very early in the morning for a mini vacation. It is time for Opening Day in baseball down there and the city is calling my name...I miss it so much. I am not sure if I will have internet or not. If not, I will be back in a few days! I should be asleep right now, but I'm not tired, so I might try to rest...

♥ Shawna


8 comments:

Athena. said...

well done on the award!
xx

Bren said...

Shawna,

I'm so glad that your awards brightened your day! :) Have a great trip to LA! Hopefully it'll warm up for you. It was pouring down rain today!

xoxo

Cornflake said...

Yay! Thanks Shawna :-)

Have a great time in LA, how cool! x

Clare said...

well done on your awards, you particulalry deserve the sunshine award! x

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you Shawna! xoxo

Unknown said...

Awww, congrats Shawna! You totally deserve it, you have a lovely blog here! Cheers!!!

Cornflake said...

Oh dear, in my excitment I forgot to congratulate you on yours!

You are very deserving of them, well done :-) I love your blog and look forward to reading it every day, so I hope you have internet access while you're away lol!
xox

angela said...

yay! congratulations shawna! :D