4.05.2010

Blue and yellow

I don't remember ever having a color follow me, but this weekend the colors blue and yellow were everywhere. It was strange to keep running into the same two colors, however they are my favorite combination right now, so it seemed appropriate. Ever had a color seem to follow you?


Easter centerpiece.

My Easter outfit consisted of this sweater, top, skirt, tights, and boots, accented with gold jewelry. Totally planned for earlier in the week, without knowing what the weekend would bring.


One of my best friends is getting married next month, so I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get something from her list. What color combination did she pick for her dinnerware? These yellow sets and blue sets, of course!

Then, as I was browsing online, the things that stood out to me that I wanted to buy were in the same color scheme, like these cocktail glasses.

And I want to buy this nautical looking umbrella. It looks perfect for a beach day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those cocktail glasses! Love the whole post, actually! I am nuts for nautical style!

Bren said...

Blue & Yellow are my Mom's favorite colors, so they always make me think of her. The colors that seem to follow me are pink and blue.

Love your blog! I'll definitely be following along. Thanks for visiting mine as well! :)

www.chasingbeautyblog.blogspot.com

lady luff said...

I really like the mustardy yellow shade of your cardigan! (I also like that you plan your outfits in advance, too!)
Definately will come by again :)

Gorgeous Glam said...

Pretty combo! Those boots need to be in my closet! xoxo

Unknown said...

never been fond of blue,but this dinnerware is perfect...