5.03.2010

The Perfect Spring Wedding

The wedding this weekend was so beautiful! The weather could not have been more perfect and everything was set up so beautifully for an outdoor wedding. It took place in the backyard of an adorable, old home. Since it was a very busy day, I could not take as many pictures to really show how pretty everything was. I hope to get some from other people! Here are some to get a glimpse of it at least...
The beautiful dress.
I thought the room where everyone got ready was so cute! It was an upstairs room with lots of antique furniture, floral pillows, and cute pictures hanging from clothespins.
The view from the room overlooking the ceremony area.
A perfect spot for a perfect ceremony.



First dance.
Father-daughter dance.
All the candles and lanterns were lit up. I know it is not the best view, but it was pretty in person!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that cake! So happy and sweet!

Unknown said...

Oh that little room is adorable! I love red rooms! Also, the cake! Oh my gosh, it's one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen! So glad you had fun!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Hi Poppies, lurve the dress, lurve it!
The cake is also very art hippie,modern bohemian, love...

Anonymous said...

I love that cake too. Looks like a beautiful setting, so glad they had nice weather. xo

Sophie said...

this is stunning! looks like such a perfect wedding. the photos of the first dance and father-daughter dance are beautiful.

Gorgeous Glam said...

Gorgeous dress! I love weddings!! xoxo

iamchasingthirty said...

I love the dress and LOVE backyard weddings:)

Unknown said...

Nice!! Cake is fabulous :-)

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

Wow I love it. It looks so intimate and pretty. Like I would want my wedding to be!!

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Oh, how lovely Shawna. Your friend was very lucky with the weather and what a lovely setting, it looks like a vineyard?

Lanterns are awesome, I'm definitely having those and white candles if I choose to get married (still not sure on that one, lol!!)
x

erica said...

Love the cake! Loving the lanterns!

xo

Pink Blog Girl said...

This really does look like a perfect wedding! I am in love with that cake. It's so cute and fun!

Clare said...

it all looks so magical and perfect. the dress and cake are gorgeous x

Barbara von Enger said...

Love the atmosphere. That cake looks delectable. The bride is so pretty too. x

Bren said...

Pretty wedding! I'll be making the wedding rounds this summer too. :)

www.chasingbeautyblog.blogspot.com